Saturday, May 17, 2014

Picnic in the Park: Modcloth's Uniquely You Campaign

Picnic in the Park
 Picnic in the Park: Playful & vintage inspired
Cherry lemonade, clear skies, and plenty of sunshine. If only everyday could be this perfect.

I was asked to style the Garden Home Tour Dress in Pink, for Modcloth, using Wanelo style boards.  You can check out my Picnic in the Park board here.  Are you a Wanelo member?  I hadn't ever used the site before, but I think I might be hooked.  It's a great way to find new products and connect with others who have similar style.  It's sort of like having a team of personal shoppers.
outfit details:
The bold colored florals of the Garden Home Tour Dress remind me of the fabric patterns that were popular in the early 1960s.
Modcloth.com has an array of awesome vintage inspired pieces and the most covetous collection of shoes ever!!  Here are some of my current favorite dresses and matching shoes.

What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...