Saturday, March 8, 2014

Domestic Bliss

As I mentioned a couple of months ago, my family and I worked with a photographer to capture some quirky family photos.  We wanted them to be unique, funny, and a little bit "wrong".  I think we captured how chaotic and lively our lives are with four children.  Enjoy!
1950s family photo quirky Just Peachy, Darling










In case you can't read it, the book is a 1950s edition of "Practical Birth Control." Clearly, my husband would rather watch television. :)








6 comments:

  1. I love these photographs. Thanks for brightening my evening! How much fun are they? You should have a realty TV series. I love that your house offers you this mid-century opportunity for a photoshoot. Great backdrops and your children are so fun to play along with the theme. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos - I adore your mid-century home! And that green dress looks fantastic on you (it really goes so well with your red hair!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are splendidly charming! I love that you guys eschewed the more stuffy, standard family photo approach and went with a great series of images that really lets your personality, love of vintage, and fun spirits shine through.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too adorable! I love the colors and furniture and your level of "wrong" was just perfect! ;)

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out so amazing! I'm so happy you'll have some great updated pictures to hang-up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...