Thursday, June 27, 2013

Don't get lost in the move!

Have you heard? Google Reader is shutting down on Monday, July 1st.  If you haven't already, you'll need to start following all your favorite blogs with another reader.  I've made the switch to Bloglovin' and you should too!  
 You can also follow me on Facebook & Pinterest.  Click the sparkly icons on the right sidebar to get started.  I love to follow my readers.  If you have a blog and I'm not already following you, leave a link in the comments.
XOX, Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post - I still can't fathom why Google would shut its doors on an application that is so widely used the world over.

    Personally Bloglovin' has been my feedreader of choice since early 2012 (it's the only one I ever felt like I really clicked with), and how I've been following you all along, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...