Thursday, March 15, 2012

March color challenge

This month's chosen color is GREEN!! A little deja-vu for me, since I picked it last month for my stenciled table, but no worries.  I seriously love green!  The area leading into our upstairs master bedroom needed some attention.  Call it a hallway, landing...vestibule, whatever it is, I think I made it awesome! I may need to paint the doors white now, don't you think?
Here is the before:
...And then there were green stripes! 
The dark green is (Behr) Herbal Garden and the light stripes are (Behr) Asparagus.



DIY painted stripes green hallway  Just Peachy, Darling
I'm sewing a new curtain for the linen closet and will hang some WPA art on the wall with the light switch.  If I waited to post pics until after EVERYTHING was done, then you fine folks would never see anything. ;)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...