Sunday, February 5, 2012

Retro luggage advertisements

Am I the only one who loves old advertisements? 
retro luggage vintage ad Samsonite Just Peachy, Darling

love this ad from Samsonite.  She looks pretty ecstatic to be packing that bag!

retro luggage vintage ad Hartmann 707 Just Peachy, Darling
Wouldn't it be lovely if the plane dropped you off at your actual destination instead of the crowded, germ-filled airport?

retro luggage vintage ad Amelia Earhart Air lite Just Peachy, Darling

Hmmm, this seems like a really flawed advertising campaign idea.  Your luggage shall be lost and never heard from again.  People will ponder for decades what became of your Amelia Earhart Air-Lite Luggage.  Sorry, too soon? 
I decided I wanted to join in the fun.  Here is my best impersonation of a mod-stewardess (not flight attendant, mind you). 
Intergalactic space stewardess?

                                                                    Bon voyage!

1 comment:

  1. Gracefully written information on this blog are going to support me for my coming assignments. Every point was very clear and taught me few new parameters. I would like to use this information in coming future.กระเป๋า เป้ 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...